- All sessions are 55 minutes.
- Sessions are by appointment only.
- The studio has two Reformers, a
Cadillac/Reformer, two Wunda Chairs, a Spine Corrector, a Yoga Wall, and various
mats and accessories.
- Accepted payments are cash or check
(make checks payable to Caroline Kappel Pilates).
- Please provide 24 hour notice of
cancellation to avoid being charged.
- Refunds will only be given in the
event of a medical withdrawal.
About the Instructor:
is a PMA® Certified Pilates Instructor and has been teaching in the area for
many years. She holds a BA degree in
Sociology from Saint Mary’s College, Indiana,
an MFA degree in Dance Performance
and Choreography from Mills College,
California, and a PhD in
Interdisciplinary Arts from Ohio
University. She currently teaches at Walsh University,
Baldwin Wallace University, and Kent State University Stark and Tuscarawas